Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How did Jacky Chan learn English?


Ellen: How did you learn English? You taught yourself English, right?
Jacky Chan: Yes.
Ellen: How did you learn?
Jacky Chan: By the song!
Ellen: What song?
Jacky Chan: Oh, all kind of song. Before, I tried to listen, I watch TV but I cannot repeat. So I buy cassette, oh, I'm talking about long time ago, no DVD, CD, cassette, the cassette, the country song! You know like Willie Nelson, so and so. And when you hear the song: [sings] "You are always on my mind, you are always on my mind." [audience claps.] Then, oh! Then I can talk to the girls, you know.
Ellen: Right, and when we come back, you are actually a very popular singer, and uh, like, one of your songs was downloaded 500 million times! So, when we come back, Jacky's going to sing for us.
Jackie Chan Ellen DeGeneres Interview 8/01/2010 (Full)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZxPKOzl6Q8
Comment on YouTube page:
Jackie Talking: *accent*
Jackie Singing: *no accent*

1 comment:

ed meds said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.